Accommodation and Travel
Ellison Travel and Tours has been contracted as the official Housing and Transportation Bureau for MusicFest to ensure adequate accommodation for the thousands of students, adjudicators, suppliers and support staff attending the festival. By utilizing the services of Ellison Travel and Tours, MusicFest Canada is able to supply you, the participants, with a convenient, valuable and simple procedure for all of your booking, accommodation and travel needs.
Due to the large number of groups that attend MusicFest Canada, it is necessary for the festival to contract accommodation space early. This ensures that rooms are available for the festival at competitive rates and close to the MusicFest site.
Groups attending MusicFest Canada who require accommodation are required to use properties contracted by MusicFest. As our exclusive agent for these properties, Ellison Travel and Tours can find the best fit solution to your accommodation requirements.
Note: If you are a local ensemble and will not require overnight accommodations, please complete the Travel Waiver form and fax it to 403 717-1768.
Travel Planning for MusicFest
A memorable MusicFest experience can only begin with the very best in travel and accommodations. Although groups attending the festival must book their accommodation through Ellison Travel & Tours, they may use other tour operators for additional travel arrangements. Ellison Travel & Tours, however, offers complete travel planning to MusicFest and there are several reasons why they may be your best choice.
Ellison Travel & Tours
- are very familiar with all aspects of MusicFest to ensure quality planning
- have staff who have inspected hotels, performing venues, attractions, restaurants
- provide a check-list to help you prepare for MusicFest
- can assist in booking preferred performance times
- have staff on-site during the festival to assist with tour adjustments, problem solving and emergency issues
- provide groups with contact numbers to reach Ellison Tours staff on-site
- can reserve and hold coaches without deposit until 30 days prior to the festival
Ellison Travel & Tours has become Canada's largest music tour operator and provides quality, customized tour planning for music groups. For further details on travel and accommodation for MusicFest, contact Ellison Travel & Tours:
311 Main Street
Exeter ON N0M 1S7
Tel: 519 235-2000 or 800 265-7022
Fax: 519 235-2061
Tasha Van Rybroeck (email@example.com)
Western Canada Office
303-267 West Esplanade
North Vancouver BC V7M 1A5
Tel: 604-983-2470 or 866-983-2470
Erika Korstrom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MusicFest Policy Regarding Accommodations
Ellison Travel and Tours has been contracted as the Housing Bureau for MusicFest to ensure adequate accommodation for the thousands of students, adjudicators, suppliers and support staff attending the festival.
- Persons participating in MusicFest who require accommodation must use the space contracted by Ellison Travel and Tours for MusicFest.
- The accommodation provided has been contracted at moderate rates and is located within reasonable distance from the MusicFest site.
- Groups who reside close to the MusicFest site and wish to return home each day are not required to book accommodation.
- Music Directors, parents or travel companies may make reservations for accommodations by contacting Ellison Travel and Tours.
Due to the large number of groups requiring space it is necessary for MusicFest to contract accommodation space early to ensure that rooms are available for the festival at competitive rates and close to the MusicFest site.
For additional information, please read the PDF version of the MusicFest Policy regarding Accommodation »