Goals & Objectives
- To provide an opportunity for students and educators from across Canada and elsewhere to meet and to demonstrate and to share their musical achievements and creativity.
- To evaluate and reflect on musical achievement and creativity in a constructive and educationally focused way.
- To encourage the study and performance of music written and arranged by Canadian composers.
- To complement and enhance the teaching, learning and growing process.
- To foster and promote a lifelong interest in music as a basic human experience.